Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #70 Reminder

Don't forget - There's still one week to play along with our latest Inky Paws Challenge!

Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge
Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our Sketch Challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.  It's a SKETCH Challenge:  Use the sketch below.

Here's my inspiration!

Years ago, I was lucky enough to visit Italy with my sister who was stationed in Germany.
We got to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, ride in a gondola in Venice, and see the Colosseum in Rome. So I made this card to send to my sister. I thought it would be fun to "frame" each attraction and send this to my sister!

 Newton Dreams of Italy

Hope you will ink up your Newton's Nook Designs stamps and join us!
Inky Paws Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Debbie, how fun to add the attractions of your trip into the window frames... Your sister should love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the city icons in the 3 squares with the kitty gazing at them! Fun idea!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy