Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #59 Reminder

Here's a reminder that the Inky Paws Challenge is still going on!
 We are challenging you to use these gorgeous colors!

Image may contain: text

One lucky and randomly chosen participant will win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until Friday, November 17, 2017 to link up your NND creation!

Here's my card to inspire you.


For my card, I combined Around the House stamp set (retiring), Sentiments of the Season stamp set, and Pines and Holly dies.



Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the plaid!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie, great sketch and fabulous plaid dp.... I love black and red plaid...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy