Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

CIC427-Freckled Fawn

We are sponsored this week by Freckled Fawn.

Freckled Fawn


Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!
Be sure to visit their site for some super cute and unique products!

  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):
Inside the Bru Crew Life



For my card, I used some paper clips from Freckled Fawn along with stamps from Paper Smooches. The paper clips inspired me to create a school-like card.

I die cut and stamped the lined paper. Then stamped the little monster on it allowing the blue paper lines to show through. I then used colored pencils to quickly color the monster. I added a couple of stars. Then I stamped the sentiment on a sticky note and used the paper clip to attach. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will join this week!
Debbie



I used the Halloweenies from Paper Smooches, which is one of my older Halloween stamp sets. This stamp set must be at least 5 years old, probably older.  
RRCB 73

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little monster! You really nailed the school-like feel you were going for too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy