Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #45

Inky Paws Challenge #45
It's time for another chance to get your paws inky! 
This bi-weekly challenge is a theme challenge.
Create a project for a using a doily. 

I hope you will pull out your Newton's Nook Designs stamps and create a project using a doily!
You have until, Friday, April 28 to link up your project!

Here's my inspiration!

Newton Loves Cake by Newton's Nook

For my card, I used Newton's Nook Designs Newton Loves Cake. 

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. That doily paper is so fun! What a perfect backdrop for the cat and cake image too! Plus, your colors are so fun! Thank you for the Inky Paws challenge inspiration!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy